Monday, March 5, 2012

The story of this collection...

During a period of intense spam, these quotes were found in my inbox for over a years length of time, sent to me by an unknown spammer. After admiring the quality of these quotes and sayings, I decided to save and compile them pretty much in the order that I received them. Each time they would start with a greeting in some language or another, and each group seeming to have a theme of some kind. I started to make it into a collage project, and then started to find out and addendum the quotes with the authors name. This is what I have gotten done so far, and will continue to hunt down the rest of the authors as time goes by and post them. As of now, I have over 100 pages of these memorable euphemisms to share with you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment